Sattva Yoga : Himalayan yoga 75
July 15 (Wednesday) at 6:00 pm
1 hour 15 minutes
Sattva: Himalayan Yoga is integrated practice of Yoga, which has its roots in the timeless Vedantic and Tantric Traditions of the Himalayan Masters and is one of the most comprehensive approaches to modern yoga in the world today.
Himalayan Yoga incorporates all essential practices and teachings of yoga in a radically holistic and powerful way. The practice incorporates contemporary evolution in science and mind-body research.
When you join attend a Sattva Himalayan yoga class, you will be exposed to the following teachings:
- 72 principle poses of Hatha with their variations
- Vinyasa Flows and principles of Cosmic energetic alignment
- Powerful breath work techniques
- Kundalini kriyas ( coming from the tantric tradition)
- Naad Practices ( understanding and use of sound as a tool for transformation and healing, including the use of mantras and music)
- Meditation (all different techniques of meditation with their different impact and purpose)
- Tantric transformative practices
- Freedom movement and radical wisdom
These practices are designed to awaken each practitioner to their True nature. The practices increase strength, staying power, builds and increases vitality; and creates mental clarity.
They help raise our consciousness and enable us to live a life full of joy and possibility. This practice meets you where you are at.
From the beginner to a seasoned practitioner it provides a complete and powerful pathway to Self Mastery and radically alive life. It is a practice of opening mind and heart to the brilliance of life.
This integrated Yoga practice offers you tools and techniques to address and transform all 5 layers (Koshas) of the human body.
- Annamaya Kosha (outermost layer, body of food, muscular-skeletal structure with other organ systems)
- Pranamaya Kosha (Body of Energy, subtle energetic flows within and without)
- Manamaya kosha (body of thought, feelings and emotion)
- Gyanmayakosha (body of belief systems, conditioning and innate wisdom)
- Anandmaya Kosha ( body of bliss, love, connection, silence)
– Sattva Yoga Academy